Sunday 30 December 2012

A Belated Happy Christmas!

So I think my New Year's resolution had better be 'blog more regularly'!!!!

I hope you had a lovely time over Christmas and made lots of Turkey and Cranberry rings!!! I have had a fab time catching up with family and friends - I love this time of year!

If you have had a fab time, but could do with some extra money to help pay of Christmas then how about starting a Pampered Chef business?

I have an AMAZING offer for you! You can start your Pampered Chef business straight away for as little as £65 and could earn up to £760 of free products to take to your shows (and use at home!). This is on top of your commission (£300 based on the company average) and free training. It really is an amazing offer!

Email me if you are interested - weso100@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment