Tuesday 24 July 2012

Want to see the new catalogue?!

Here it is.......the new autumn/winter catalogue! Of course the best way to see inside it and see all the fabulous new products is to book a show for September onwards!

I love the new catalogue - it is really easy to use, stylish and beautifully photographed plus it is printed in the UK!



The beautiful coloured dotty glasses are being discontinued in this catalogue so if you have been collecting them you may want to add to your collection or get an extra set to cover breakages. They are very popular so remaining stock may go fast - let me know as soon as you can if you want any and if you know anyone who has been collecting them, please let them know that they are being discontinued as of August 31st - thank you! Check them out here on my website http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahhall?page=products-category&categoryId=129

On a final note I had a very exciting piece of post today - the cheque for the fundraiser I did for Duchenne Now arrived - £116!!! And with the money raised with the raffle and donations I was given, we raised over £160! Amazing! Thanks to all that supported the event. As you know my lovely 'odson' Josh has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and you can read his mum's blog here http://claughtonfamily.blogspot.co.uk/

Have a great evening! x




No comments:

Post a Comment