Monday 23 July 2012

Eeeeeee new products are here!

I am SO excited! As a Director for the Pampered Chef I get a box of new products every season to entice and incentivise and today it arrived! Hurrah! I am really looking forward to sharing the new products with you! Do you want a sneaky peak? Ok well here goes.........

As a HUGE fan of stoneware I love this Round Covered Baker. It is perfect for making cakes, casseroles, pies.......it will be lovely for autumn cooking! Stoneware is such a great product to cook with - everything that is supposed to stay succulent stays succulent and everything that is supposed to be crispy stays crispy without the need to turn everything - no more going to the oven and get blasted by hot air half way through the cooking (my eyelashes DID get stuck together once when I had to do that and my mascara melted! NOT a good look!). Also stoneware becomes non stick so you don't need to use foil or oil - perfect if you want to cut out oil when cooking. 

If you can't wait to get your hands on some stoneware check out the range here http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahhall?page=products-category&categoryId=9

You don't need special recipes although I do have plenty I can share with you. Use it for cakes, flapjacks, roasts, risottos, curries, everything from the freezer, pizza, cookies, full English Breakfast......hmmm I am hungry now!

If you want some stoneware free, book a show with me - most of my hosts get £60-100 of free product. Or why not get LOADS of free product by becoming a consultant. It is so easy - book a a launch show with me, I come along and do your show, but you get the commission, we work together to get you bookings at your show and  that's it - your'e off! Click here for more details http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahhall?page=news-detail&featureId=867940. You could get this baker for free when you have done 4 shows!

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment